​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Forward march

I went over my calories last night, by like 300 calories. But 1) I had a vicious headache (beginnings of a migraine) and needed a caffeine bump so I had a 20 ounce pepsi along with some excedrin; 2) I hadn't indulged at all in weeks; and 3) spark keeps telling me my caloric intake is too low when compared to how much I've been burning. I'm really hoping that I won't see a negative result on the scale Saturday morning but I have to accept the possibility.

Best thing I can do is just chalk it up to a bad day and keep it in perspective. Forward march!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop