​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Tootin my own horn

One mile may not sound like much but have you ever tried to run straight on for 1 mile without stopping to catch your breath or rest your legs?  If you are from the Philadelphia area that's like running down the Boulevard from Roosevelt Mall to Nazareth Hospital.  If you're not, picture running around a football field 4 times, cause that's about a mile. 

On Tuesday January 11th, approximately 29 days ago, I barely survived an impromptu quarter mile.  Today... I made ONE whole mile without stopping and I felt good when I was done!  I am so extremely happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop