​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Method to the Madness


I dislike travelling. I don’t sleep well in hotels, all the noise in the hall keeps me up. Worse I hate not having access to the internet whenever I want it. I’ve become terrifyingly attached to my digital dependency. But the hours of uninterrupted writing time each evening?

That’s something I’m enjoying. Oh yeah, I like that a whole hell of a lot.

In fact, last night I sat and wrote in a word drunk stupor, a frenzy of free-writing just letting my characters and story drag me along with them. It’s great that way; I love it best when it goes that way. But that’s not the only method. When I have to write something for work or school, critical writing as opposed to creative, I outline first.

So…what works for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop