​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

THE END OF RELEASE WEEK!


Ta Da!

Release day has arrived and so has Fated Souls - to your favorite e-reader*!

Where you can find it: Amazon , iTunes and Kobo

Check out these excellent reviews: The Romancebookworm and Books with Benefits

And if you've ever wondered what I sound like, Books with Benefits has posted an interview with me, here:  Interview with me!

I was a guest on the Editor's Blog at Crimson Romance on Wednesday, talking about wat I find sexy & fellow Crimson author K.M. Jackson interviewed me on her blog, Kwana Writes 

Yesterday, author MJ Schiller interviewed the lovers of Fated Souls, Aidan & Maggie, on her blog, MJ Schiller Author and Souls was featured on the USA Today's Happily Ever After blog.

Today I'm featured on the blog Tara Mills Romance where Tara calls me [and I love this] paranormal diva & you can also find me talking with Holley Trent about the 5 W's as they pertain to Fated Souls.

Check out the reviews Fated Souls has received to date on Goodreads.

Release Week may be ending but don't be sad! This gives you time to sit back, relax and enjoy Maggie and Aidan's story. =D
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
*Except the Nook, I'm sorry, I don't know why but Barnes & Noble is experiencing a delay; as soon as it's available at B&N I'll be dropping links everywhere, rest assured.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop