​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

NaNoWriMo 2014 Maybe?

The last - and only - time I successfully completed a NaNo challenge the manuscript later became the book now known as Fated Souls. I'm aiming to recreate that lightning in the bottle. Not with a published book under my belt but just with a fruitful November.  Here's the synopsis for 2014's NaNoWriMo tentatively titled Wanderlust:

After years on the road, with no permanent home or connections, bone weary and considering settling down, Henley Elliott's ancient and beloved car dies on the outskirts of Trappers' Cove, Minnesota. One of the first inhabitants of this quirky little town to befriend Grace is author Maggie Gael and her precocious ten year old daughter, Tala - a little girl with sparkling eyes and an affinity for wolves. The two women invite her to rent the cabin they keep for visiting relatives. 

But her husband, Aidan, doesn't trust as blindly and asks the new sheriff, Carter McAllister to keep an eye on her. Carter doesn't mind; Maggie is like a sister to him and the quiet pace of small town policing allows him a little latitude in such matters. When he does get his eyes on Henley, he has a hard time keeping them and his hands off her. It doesn't take him long to realize that there is someone dangerous in Tappers’ Cove. Could it be Henley or is it someone that followed her there?


A woman with secrets hiding from her past and a cop with scars hiding from the big city must learn to trust in love, a little bit of magic and happily ever after.

http://www.pinterest.com/BeckyFlade/wanderlust-working-title/
♥ ♥ ♥

I'm hopeful. For me, Henley and Carter.

Comments

  1. Sounds like another intriguing story, Becky. Good luck with NaNoWriMo this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenna! I've let this story simmer in the back of my mind so long I think NaNo is just the outlet it needs; but I'll seriously need all the luck you can send me to carve out the time =D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop