​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

WEDDINGS and BOOKS! Could I *be* any happier?

Did you miss me? I locked myself out of my Wordpress blog, Becky Flade Author, where you're used to finding my crazy-ass. You'll have to look for me here until I find away to reclaim my little corner of the internet. Okay?  

So tell me - what have you all been doing while I’ve been gone?

Here’s what I’ve been doing….





THAT’S RIGHT! I GOT MARRIED!!!!!

In more news, you can download my erotic spy thriller, a BTS Red Carpet Award Nominee, Goddess of the Hunt to your Kindle for only 99¢. Blogger knows nothing of this one yet. I'll have to create a page for her this weekend. But in the meantime, here's a link to the sale and a little more on the book:

http://amzn.com/B00IGINJSS

YOU can vote for Goddess of the Hunt in the Red Carpet Awards here

Codename Diana ~ CIA field agent Paige Aster hides a cunning intelligence and lethal skill behind a mask of golden beauty. It serves her well as she moves from one undercover assignment to the next.

Current Mission ~ Retrieve a stolen United States military defense program from a terrorist cell in Dublin, Ireland, before they trade it to Islamic extremists in exchange for munitions. Her only back up on this time-sensitive mission is a deeply embedded MI-6 operative.

Her Asset ~ Eoin Fitzpatrick has sacrificed everyone he holds dear to bring these terrorists to justice. He’ll sacrifice Diana, too, if she threatens to compromise his mission or his cover. He has orders to do just that – his agency is only doing hers a favor.

Compromised or Comprising? Paige expects danger, but welcomes passion—taking her pleasure where and when it’s offered. She’s not prepared for the effect Eoin has on her. Or what happens when she surrenders to him—Paige burns for Eoin but will he leave her burned…



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI ~ my Fated Souls is currently packaged with 8 more of Crimson Romance’s bestselling paranormal romances for only 87¢. Check out this amazing bundle on Amazon, Kobo & B&N

I'll be here for the next little bit so feel free to pop on by and say hi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop