​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

It's Almost Here! The 6th Annual No Kiss Blogfest

Everyone knows that I write, among other things, erotica. When I was given the opportunity to participate in the No Kiss Blogfest - I jumped on it.

My favorite almost kiss caught on film

Face it, anticipation is an aphrodisiac. I love that moment when I know a kiss is coming and the butterflies begin to dance in my gut. Don’t we all? That’s what the No Kiss Blogfest is all about – the romance, the seduction and the anticipation of almost feeling your lover’s lips. Yum!

"Nobody knows what anticipation
is anymore. Everything is so
immediate.”  -  Joan Jett

 
The No Kiss Blogfest has been going on for a few years now, and it’s seen a couple of different hosts. This year's host is author Amanda K. Byrne. http://amandakbyrne.com/2014/12/01/its-coming-the-6th-annual-no-kiss-blogfest/
If you’re not familiar with the No Kiss Blogfest - it’s pretty simple. On Friday, January 2nd, 2015, all participants will post an excerpt from a WIP, from a prior or upcoming release, or something created at the spur of the moment. Some may post a favorite scene from a book or movie. Look for the hashtag (#nokissblogfest) on social media to find all the posts or go directly to Amanda’s blog on the day of for links to all the sexual tension – but remember, no kissing allowed.
See you next Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop