​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

The Spider Under the Bed

When I dream, it's vivid. As in my brain doesn't recognize that I'm dreaming and I respond, often physically, trying to run, etc. Now I remember only the second part of this exchange, as I was asleep at first, but I'm told it started a little something like this:


Me: Watch out for the spider.
Hubz: What spider?


Me: The really big one under the bed.


From here I remember:


Hubz: Babe, babe, wake the fuck up!


Me: What do you want?


Hubz: What spider?


Me:  What? Spider?


Hubz: You said there was a spider under the bed.


Me: Oh. I think I was dreaming.


Hubz: You think you were dreaming or you were dreaming?!


Me:  Well, it was wearing a helmet, so I’m pretty sure I was dreaming.


 Can you believe he got mad at me for that????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop