​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Becky Flade, Author: Finding the Words

Becky Flade, Author: Finding the Words: 2018 was *not* my year. Between personal, professional and financial difficulties, I struggled in every way. Including with my faith; and ...

I wrote that post damn year ago to the day. I had no idea what 2019 had in store for me. The irony, shit, God, the universe, karma, whatever you believe in or subscribe to has not just a macabre sense of humor but a firmer grasp of ironic narrative than any author I've ever met.


I lost so much of myself struggling through, struggling to survive, to have a home, to take care of my daughter. Lost so much of myself, just to find a better version of me, a stronger version, waiting on the other side. I'll never thank him or forgive him but in the end....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop