​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

A new book & my best life. #YesterdaysOver

Family, friends, and fans:

I am living my best possible life. My girls are happy and healthy, my grandbabies bring me so much joy. I've an amazing family and a network of friends who are like family. And my journey as an author has reached new heights:

A LOVE RESTRAINED (book 1 in the Philly Heat Series) is under consideration for movie adaptation; on October 8th, FALL TO PIECES (book 2 in the Philly Heat Series) won the 2022 RONE Award for best suspense/thriller against some truly talented competition; and today YESTERDAY'S OVER (book 3 in the Philly Heat Series) released worldwide.

I'm already hard at work on book 4 in this series (tentatively titled BEAUTIFUL DANGEROUS) and I'll be busy over the next few months with that, the survival job, the holidays, you know - life. If you don't hear from me much, that's why. But I'll be on social media if you miss me.

Love big and read hard,

Becky

YESTERDAY'S OVER

In the rubble of a massive explosion that rocked Philadelphia, bones are discovered beneath the remains of a row house.

Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Trudy Beasley prides herself on providing answers and closure to victim's families, but the mystery surrounding the skeletal remains is something she's never seen before. Could whoever did this still be loose in the city? Trudy's instincts demand she pursue the truth.

Forensic anthropologist Benjamin Roberts disagrees. Ben sees the puzzle as an academic challenge, not a legal one.

As the investigation progresses, Trudy and Ben are pulled closer together, until their professional relationship crosses the line, and they find themselves in each other's arms. Will their newfound romance survive when someone is willing to kill again in order to keep secrets buried along with the bones from being unearthed?

Set in Philadelphia, YESTERDAY’S OVER features local gems such as Uncle Bobbie’s Coffee & Books, The Muse Gallery, University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archeology and Anthropology, Vetri Cucina, and the Ed Kelly Amphitheater in Pennypack Park. The book is available now and specially priced for release (limited time). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Labor of Love Blog Hop

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop