​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Auld Lang Syne

As it is New Year’s Eve, the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023, I thought I’d reflect on what’s happened before turning the page to what’s next. Work has been good and productive. I work remotely four days a week and am on-site one day. And I got a promotion. But more than that, I feel appreciated and valued by my co-workers, attorneys, and supervisors.

I’ve also had a good and productive year as an author. Winning my first book award, the 2022 RONE for my romantic thriller FALL TO PIECES, was a personal high.

@beckyflade #RONE #winner ♬ original sound - Becky Flade

And my October release, YESTERDAY’S OVER, continues to do well both with readers and with critics. She’s already earned a nomination for next year’s RONE awards. Fingers crossed for lightning striking twice.

I’ve travelled. Gone to concerts, parties, barbeques, and the like. Took my baby to college and spent time with my grandsons. I am, in short, living my best life.

Now it hasn’t all been good, of course, cause life isn’t like that, but when weighing the good with the bad, I can only come to one conclusion: I am blessed.

Next year is on the horizon and I have high hopes. Not just for myself but for all of you as well.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne!
Isn't she gorgeous?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Labor of Love Blog Hop

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop