​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Out of line

I am so incredibly stuck & it's pissing me off to no end. I want to do NaNoWriMo again this year but I don't want to start something new without finishing the novel I've writing for the past 18 months. (detour, sexy man distracted me with sexy kiss, damn him lol)

If you're asking yourself what NaNoWriMo is, let me explain. It's National Novel Writing Month. You've got 30 days to whip up 50,000 words of original work. Its summer counterpart in July 2009 is how the book I'm stuck in got started. Anyway you write like a madwoman, no editing, no rewrites, it's literally like an entire month-long stream of consciousness and you get a PDF certificate of completion when you're done. Its really just to get people off their duffs. I got something I've been chewing on for a while that 1) is perfect for NaNo and 2) is completely different from anything I've ever written before. And it's got a complete grasp on my imagination and WWRR is seriously suffering from my writers ADHD.

I've got to get WWRR complete before I do anything else. I need to get my weight loss sped up so I can get my author bio & picture to the publisher on time. I've got to get my ass together. Shit. I hate when my ass falls out of line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop