​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Monday is cuss

Saturday morning's weigh in was vastly disappointing. I showed a gain. I tried to keep it in perspective, I knew it was a possibility due to mother nature's timely arrival, but it is so disheartening to see that when I have been working so hard. I had bloating, back pain, cramps and a migraine. Saturday was not good for me. Though I did manage 32 minutes of dance before taking a pill, crawling onto the couch and wrapping myself in a blanket. Where I stayed, all day, till bedtime. But I got my water in and managed to stay in my calorie range. It could've been worse.

Like yesterday

Sunday yielded no cardio, I drank soda, ate part of a stromboli, and slept like crap. I'm tired and sluggish. I got a lot of housework done and banged myself up in the process. I've got bandaids on 4 different fingers. One is bruised and swollen and keeps bleeding all over the GD place. Uggh. The calendar made today Monday but yesterday made today a MONDAY and it's in caps cause you need to read it like it's a dirty word. Cause that's exactly how I said it as I typed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop