​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Get into the groove...

I’m still riding pretty high on being able to get in my jeans yesterday.  I don’t know if it’s accurate or not but I feel like the slacks I’m wearing today are fitting looser and fuck it, I’m good with it either way.  LOL Took the guided ST again today and did the Jillian Michael circuit thing on Saturday so I’m a little sore all over BUT I can honestly report that I did almost every rep with good form at the stronger weight.  And man was it hard.  Each muscle was burning and shaking by those last few repetitions.  Don’t look now but I think I found my groove.
Which for some strange reason, reminds me of the second blog I started:  http://bflade-childrenofcain.blogspot.com/.  It’s just a place for me to post a running storyline I have had in my head for years now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop