​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Book on Sale

Last week I handed my 11 year old daughter a copy of my category length paranormal romance, Fated Souls. Every few chapters I’d get a call or text, squealing with delight, or chastening me for having a favorite character do or say something she didn’t approve. Her enthusiasm brought the characters back to life for me and experiencing my story through her reactions was such a delight. Authors are observers by nature, but I think I was blessed with the rare opportunity to observe a world I created come to life for someone else. That's every writer's goal. She thanked me, gushing, when she’d finished. But I’m the one that owes her a debt of gratitude.

Until March 1st you can get FATED SOULS *on sale* at Amazon for $1.99 http://amzn.com/B00C9KNYWK

ABOUT THE BOOK: Investigative journalist Maggie O’Connell went from hard hitting exposés to alien abductions in the blink of an eye, but she did it with style. Her next big lead takes her to northern Minnesota hot on the trail of a werewolf and straight into the arms of Aidan Gael, a horse rancher with many more secrets than he has friends. Maggie may get her story but the man who shares the wolf’s compelling green eyes may end up with her heart - provided they can keep each other alive.

I hope you enjoy it nearly as much as my daughter did. Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop