​Subscribe to my quarterly newsletter for exclusive, behind the scene information on books, new releases, sales, and my life. PLUS you'll receive a FREE Fated Series novella

* indicates required

Silver Dagger Book Tour * Beautiful Dangerous *

 

It’s exquisite torture watching you. 

For your sake, I hope you meet my expectations...

Beautiful Dangerous

Philly Heat Series #4

by Becky Flade

Genre: Romantic Thriller, Suspense 

It’s exquisite torture watching you. For your sake, I hope you meet my expectations...

In the year following her brother’s tragic murder, Public Defender Hannah Patel withdrew into the comfort of family and career. As time passed, the man obsessed with her became a terrifying threat.

A fatal error caused Detective Doyle Murphy to doubt his future in law enforcement, but protecting Hannah presents an opportunity for redemption. Neither expect their forced closeness to create genuine feelings.

As their burgeoning romance grows, it pushes her stalker over the edge.

Will love win? Or will madness?


**On Sale for Only $1.49!! Get it now!**

Amazon * Apple * B&N * Kobo * Smashwords * Bookbub * Goodreads


Find the rest of the series here!

The Philly Heat Series 

on Amazon 


When I was little, I thought everyone had stories in their head. When I found out only special people had stories to tell, I wanted to be one of the magical ones who shared their stories with the world. I wrote my first book in kindergarten with the help of my teacher, Mrs. Daniels. My mom – my biggest fan and most ardent supporter – has that little crayon-drawn book tucked into the pages of her family bible. It took almost thirty years to get from there to published but here I am, making my own dreams come true, one happily ever after at a time.


Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor of Love Blog Hop

#Hello2016 My Name is..

Rockin' Reads Blog Hop